2018-2019 School Year
Registration is by appointment only. For efficiency, walk-ins will not be accommodated. Appointments can be made through: www.ahscounseling.appointy.com
- Please make an appointment at the site listed above.
- If your student had a prior enrollment in a Cobb County school at any time, please print and fill out this packet, prior to your enrollment appointment.
- If your student has never been enrolled in a Cobb County school, please follow the link below to fill out the registration form online and print and fill out this packet prior to your enrollment appointment.
- Everyone – Please bring all of the Required Documents listed for Enrollment to your registration appointment:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Form 3231
- Hearing/Vision/Dental Form 3300
- 3 Proofs of Residency – must include mortgage/lease and utility bill (gas or electric)
- Additional forms if applicable (Transcript/Withdrawal Form, IEP for Special Education services, Custody Documents, Prior Report Card, Discipline Record)
Note: The local school counseling office staff will scan and save documents after they have been authenticated.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!