Friday, May 24, 9:00 a.m.
Allatoona High School Stadium
3300 Dallas-Acworth Hwy NW
(please make sure if you are using GPS to include the NW at the end of the street address)
Traveling North on I-75:
Take the Glade Road exit #278 and turn left. Go to Highway 92 south and turn right. Travel approximately 4 miles to Highway 41 north and turn right. After you cross over the lake, turn left at the next light – Highway 92 south/Dallas Acworth Highway. Travel 1.5 miles to Allatoona High School on the left.
Traveling South on I-75:
Take the Red Top Mountain exit and turn right. Turn left onto Highway 41 south. Travel approximately 5 miles to Highway 92 south/Dallas-Acworth Highway and turn right. Travel 1.5 miles to Allatoona High School on the left.
From Douglas & Paulding County
Hwy 92 North, school is on right approximately ¼ mile from Cobb/Paulding border.
Graduates are encouraged to carpool, and they should park in the band practice area of the student parking lot.
Guests with Disabilities or Requiring Special Assistance should park in the handicapped area on the stadium side.
All other Guests should park in the student lot, busport and parking lot on the stadium side.
Each senior must submit a ticket request for the number of guest tickets that he or she would like to receive. Requests for guest tickets MUST be made online by accessing the Google Doc at https://goo.gl/zPZ2W8 by 12 p.m. on Wednesday, April 10.
Tickets and Entry
Tickets are required for all persons entering, regardless of age. (Note: Children and babies do need a ticket. Strollers are discouraged.) Stadium gates will open at 8:00 a.m. for early seating of handicap guests and any other guests needing special assistance. The doors will open for family and friends at 8:15 a.m.
Commencement is an exciting occasion for the graduates, their families and guests. Please follow these guidelines and be considerate of other guests so that everyone may have a memorable experience:
- Plan to arrive on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to other guests and the graduates.
- There will be a high volume of traffic on Highway 92 entering campus in addition to normal rush hour traffic. Please plan to arrive early to allow plenty of time to find a parking spot, walk to the stadium and locate a seat.
- Balloons and signs are not permitted within the stadium.
- The use of tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks and other camera stabilizing devices is not permitted.
- All aisles and stairs must remain clear at all times.
- Guests are not permitted on the field; this area is reserved for graduates and processing faculty only.
- Guests are not permitted in the graduate line-up area.
- Please silence all cell phones prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Parents, family members and other guests are encouraged to meet their graduate near the anchor at the front of the school.
Information about accommodations for guests with disabilities and elderly guests requiring special assistance:
- Parking is available in the parking lot on the stadium side.
- Guests may enter through the home or visitor ticket gate at 8:00 a.m. Early admission will be granted to the person needing assistance and one (1) companion only. All other guests may enter the stadium beginning at 8:45 a.m.
- Once inside the stadium, any guest who requested elderly/disabled seating may sit in the designated areas on the track on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One companion may sit with the guest. This limit is imposed so that the needs of all persons needing special accommodations may be served.
- Ushers will be available at the doors and throughout the Stadium to assist guests.
- If you have a need for accommodations beyond parking, early entry and/or seating, please contact Dawn Neely in the Counseling Office at Allatoona High School.
(see below – to download, hover over the document, then click the down arrow at the bottom)
Includes general information, exam schedule, expectations, dress code, practices, and ticket request procedures
Have a question?
Contact us by e-mail: