Information for 9-11th grade registration for the 2020-2021 school year can be found below. You will need to review the course catalog (below the registration timeline) to prepare for the registration process. Information on AP courses from AP Leadership is available below. Applications for minimum day, mentorship, yearbook (available outside Mrs. Darby Williams’ room – 2202), Fine Arts mentorship/secondary applications (turned into Leah Kurtz in the Media Center), online courses, and work based learning (available at bottom of this page) should be obtained from the appropriate teacher or sponsor prior to February 26th (all of these applications are DUE February 26th). All students will receive a course request confirmation sheet and waiver form once they have completed their registration; all waivers must be turned in to the counseling office by March 13th.
Monday, February 24th, we will follow a special schedule to kick off registration week:
- All students will report to homeroom from 8:20 AM – 8:40 AM
- At the 8:40 AM bell, ALL Seniors will report to the auditorium for a MANDATORY senior class meeting about graduation, prom, and upcoming senior events. This meeting will last from 8:45 AM – 10:00 AM.
- During homeroom, all underclassmen will receive their registration forms and transcripts. After homeroom, these students will follow a shortened 1st semester schedule:
- 1st Block – 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM
- 2nd Block – 9:05 AM – 9:20 AM
- 3rd Block – 9:25 AM – 9:40 AM
- 4th Block – 9:45 AM – 10:00 AM
- Students new to Allatoona will report to the Media Center as they will not have a 1st semester schedule to follow.
- For the remainder of the day, students will report to their 2nd semester schedule classes and follow this bell schedule:
- 1st Block – 10:05 AM – 11:10 AM
- 2nd Block – 11:15 AM – 12:20 PM
- 3rd Block – 12:25 PM – 2:20 PM
- Lunch 1 – 12:25 PM – 12:50 PM
- Lunch 2 – 12:55 PM – 1:20 PM
- Lunch 3 – 1:25 PM – 1:50 PM
- Lunch 4 – 1:55 PM – 2:20 PM
- 4th Block – 2:25 PM – 3:30 PM